ISA Activity- Study of Cancer
As a part of British Council's International School Award (ISA), our students celebrated World cancer day. The month long celebration began with
- Awareness drive about the disease
- Seminar by Oncologists from Mahaveer Cancer Hospital, Rajasthan's largest Cancer hospital.
- Donation drive. The collected amount was donated for the treatment of a needy patient
- The students continued the awareness drive by making KWL charts and did a comparative analysis between the "Cancer situation" in India, UK and Congo.
- The study was done in collaboration with our sister school in England, UTC Lincoln, Lincolnshire.